Step UP Aid is a registered charity, based in Barking, London. We are established since January 2013. The organisation is working hard on widening partnership with local and national organisations in order to more effectively fight poverty and education inequality leading to many negative factors in the society. Our organisation is strongly aiming to fight the poverty and initial disadvantage regarding education and getting necessary skills. The organisation is promoting decrease in initial social and educational disadvantage along with gaining by beneficiaries’ necessary life and working skills to improve their lives and step out from poverty via fair paid work and education.
Advice and information work that supports disadvantaged communities to access mainstream services and/or provides solutions to their immediate needs.
Make needed information about ‘what is going on’ accessible to anyone at the way of better understanding. This include a local news about existing projects, possibility get support from local authorities.
To promote social inclusion for the public benefit by working with people in the united kingdom who are socially excluded on the grounds of their ethnic origin, religion, belief or creed to relieve the needs of such people and assist them to integrate into society, in particular by:
1. Providing a local network group that encourages and enables members of community to participate more effectively with the wider community;
2. Increasing, or coordinating, opportunities for members of the community to engage with service providers, to enable those providers to adapt services to better meet the needs of that community.
3. Providing training and educational opportunities in order to help the said community to find work.
• general charitable purposes
• education / training
• economic / community development / employment
• human rights / religious or racial harmony / equality or diversity
• provides services
• provides advice / information
Registered Charity Number: 1154118